Providing Knowledge - Respect - Advocacy
Office - New Smyrna Beach
Below you will find a number of forms and links seperated into various legal categories. We hope that you will find these informative and useful.
- Florida Department of State - Division of Corporations Use this link to look up a corporation in Florida, to dtermine whether the business is authorized to do business in the state, or to register a new Florida corporation.
- Common family law forms - The Florida Supreme Court has promulgated a series of family law forms. These forms provide insutrctions for those who choose to represent themselves in their divorce, child custody, alimony, and other family law causes of action. For many of our clients, these forms give you a starting point to understanding their problems and then follow up with a consultation.
- Child Support Calculations - Florida Statutes provides for the formula for determine how much your support payments will be. The three main factors in determining your support are (1) the number of children, (2) your income, and (3) the income of your spouse. Allow our office to give you an estimate of what you can expect for support.
- Search Multiple Listing Systems (MLS) use this link to find your dream home within Florida.
- Florida Wildlife Commission Florida fishing rules and regulations for inland and costal waterways.
- The Jones Act covers injuries on the waterways and to those working on them.
- Inland Waterway Rules - The official USCG rules of navigation.
- The United State Coast Guard - official site
We provide this site as a time-saving step for you in your search for legal services. The information on this site does not constitute legal advice and has been prepared for information purposes only. Transmission and/or receipt of materials provided by our web site is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Please be further advised that the act of sending e-mail to an attorney at Kenneth Bohannon, P.L. will not create an attorney-client relationship.
Please browse through our pages and leave your inquiries at our Contact Form or by telephone at (386)427-5227.